- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 10 cup trimmed arugula (about 10 ounces)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Pine nuts
1. Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cool to room temperature.
2. Prepare grill to high heat.
3. Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with olive oil; grill 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill; set aside.
4. Combine oil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter. Top with peach wedges and prosciutto. Add pine nuts.
Drizzle with balsamic syrup; sprinkle with parmigiano cheese.